This course is the most comprehensive training program on playground hazard identification and risk management methods offered. Advanced reading and 12 hours of training will prepare you to sit for the Certified Playground Safety Inspector exam scheduled at the culmination of the certification course.
- The Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) Course promotes children's rights to play and promotes nationally the importance play has in a child's development.
- CPSI provides the most current comprehensive training program on playground safety including the development and distribution of playground training and safety products.
- CPSI provides input to help develop a responsible public policy for the guaranteed safety of our children while at the same time advocating sound fiscal responsibility to provide resources for the ongoing maintenance and support of the policy.
- Identifying hazards on playgrounds
- Developing risk management tools
- Importance of a comprehensive playground safety program from a legal perspective
- CPSC guidelines review
- ASTM standard analysis
- Test methods for entrapment, protrusions, and entanglement
More information here