October is National Farm to School Month! Join us and thousands of schools, early care, and education sites, farms, communities, and organizations across the country to celebrate food education, school gardens and lunch trays filled with healthy, local ingredients. Here are several easy ways to get involved:
- Take the Pledge: Pledge to get informed, be inspired and take action for farm to school in October, and you'll be entered to win support for farm to school activities at the school or early care and education site of your choice!
- Be Inspired: Follow the National Farm to School Network on our blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to see inspiring examples of farm to school success and innovation.
- Get Involved: Explore the national calendar of Farm to School Month events to see how you can celebrate in your state.
- Spread the Word: Shout out about farm to school and share what you’re doing for National Farm to School Month with the hashtags #F2SMonthand #farmtoschool on social media.
- Explore Resources: Check out these free resources for planning and promoting celebrations in your community, including the *new* Farm to School Month Celebration Toolkit, customizable posters and bookmarks, stickers and more.
Happy National Farm to School Month!